Jessica Alba In A Purple Bikini With Wet Nip Pokies

Jessica Alba bikini


Jessica Alba shows off her nipple pokies in a tight wet purple bikini in the photos below.


For the past decade now Jessica Alba has been traveling to exotic locations and flaunting her sinful female body in a bikini, and every time she does so I denounce her as vile whore, threaten her with lapidation, and promise her an eternity of burning in the hellfire for her crimes against morality. Yet just a few months later Jessica is back in a bikini and at it again.


So this time I am going to try something different, and say some positive things about Jessica Alba in this bikini. Like how I am positive that her dilapidated old ass looks like a deflated volleyball, and that I am positive that one day soon us righteous Muslims will be bouncing stones off her degenerate noggin. Finally I am positive that after seeing Jessica’s erect tit toppers in these pics that I am now so nauseated with disgust that I won’t be able to finish my breakfast bowl of Honey Nut Hummus.


Jessica Alba Jessica Alba Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba Jessica Alba Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba Jessica Alba Jessica Alba

Post a Comment