Ex Pr*stitute Reveals How She Performed S*xual Favours For Policemen Amid Corruption Scandal

A former pr*stitute and reality TV star has claimed she was paid to accompany two NYPD officers at the center of a corruption probe on a lavish alcohol and s*x romp to Las Vegas in 2013. Gabi Grecko, ex of millionaire Geoffrey Edelsten, said she was paid to join Deputy Inspector James Grant and since-fired Detective Michael Milici on a private jet to Sin City.
Grecko, who says she was recruited by New York businessman and Bill de Blasio campaign donor Jeremy Reichberg, recalled how she performed s*xual favors for the officers during the flight, sometimes on both men simultaneously.

She told the New York Post:
'I was supposed to be a sexy stewardess. I’d ask: "Tea or coffee?" They all wanted me, I guess, and not the tea or coffee.'I didn’t think it would be as extreme as it was, but then because I obviously couldn’t get off the plane, I had to do what they were telling me. 'More than one would try to get my attention at once. They were really creepy and very rude and offensive.'
Once in Vegas the group made their way to the MGM Grand hotel, where two penthouse rooms had been arranged for the weekend, where they planned to watch the Super Bowl, Grecko claims.

Grecko claims she used the alias Candi while taking part in the trip.

Reichberg, of Brooklyn, now faces corruption charges along with Grant and NYPD Deputy Chief Michael Harrington.

Rechnitz has already pleaded guilty to the charges, DNA Info reports, and is cooperating with authorities.

Along with Reichberg, he is accused of spending more than $100,000 bribing NYPD officers in exchange for favors, according to prosecutors.
Culled from Mail Online.

Post a Comment