Bishop Mike Okonkwo's son in-law, Katchie Asugha, celebrates his 7th month wedding anniversary to wife

He couldn't wait till one year...:-). Katchie Asugha, the son in-law of popular Lagos pastor, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, took to his Instagram page to celebrate his 7 month wedding anniversary to his wife, Uche who is the only child of Bishop Okonkwo. The couple got married in November last year. An excited Katchie shared the photo collage above on his IG page and wrote;



"I truly can't thank God enough for you my love; no one else is "Okwesili'm", because you alone are my "necessary help"; you alone complete me; you alone compliment me. Literally, I'm incomplete without you. Today marks 7 months since we made sacred vows before God and witnesses, to stand together as man and wife, and truly, it's been more than beautiful being married to you. The number 7 stands for perfection, and that's exactly what you are, MY PERFECTION. Today, like everyday, I celebrate you Nkem, even as I look forward to "forever". A forever that's laced with the invaluable presence of YOU. I love you so so so so much @firstladyuch. Happy Anniversary".

Post a Comment