"I Really Don't Care"-- Says Mother Of Five Who Spent Over £350k To Look Like A Plastic Doll. Photos

Mum of five Nannette Hammond, 42, has spent over £350k to transform herself into the iconic doll… She’s had procedures including three boob jobs, a breast lift, lip fillers, Botox, veneers, semi-permanent make-up, hair and nail extensions, and she has her own tanning bed, which she uses every day. She even owns a pink Barbie car.

The full-time mum lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, with her husband Dave, 47, who owns a haulage business, and their children Giovanni, 15, Sophia, 12, Alex, 10, and Antonio, five, plus Nannette’s stepdaughter Hannah, 16.

She said in an interview;
"People always ask me who takes my sexy photos and I tell them it’s my kids!’ says Nannette. "I know the other mums talk and gossip about me behind my back but I really don’t care. They can say what they want about my appearance but it doesn’t bother me. Dave and my children are just so proud of me and what I’ve achieved through surgery. They think I look great."

Post a Comment